[Faith-talk] FW: FW: FW: FW: [B H W M] Homesick for a purebred GS

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Mon Mar 5 04:59:51 UTC 2012

Original Message:
From: "Eric Calhoun" <eric at pmpmail.com>
To: native_american_christians at yahoogroups.com,
christianchit-chat at yahoogroups.com
Subject: FW: FW: FW: [B H W M] Homesick for a purebred GS
Date:
3/4/2012 10:59:06 PM

Original Message:
From: "Eric Calhoun" <eric at pmpmail.com>
To: friendshipcenter at yahoogroups.com
Subject: FW: [B H W M] Homesick for a purebred GS
Date:
3/4/2012 10:58:41 PM

Original Message:
From: Eric Calhoun <eric at pmpmail.com>
To: bhwm at yahoogroups.com, bac_m at yahoogroups.com, cf4a at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [B H W M] Homesick for a purebred GS
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2012 22:55:48 -0600

Hi people, if I could have everyone's attention please:

Have you ever felt you've lost a loved pet, and on days you're sad, you
start to miss them?  Today, I, ..., feel, .., .., homesick.  I long for
the
kisses of a German shepherd, and I long for the sweet whining and
staccato
dog barks!  And I long for those sweet, funny laughing noises.  My last
German shepherd friend loved to do that, and I long for a female,cbred
German shepherd, who will sit next to me and let me pet her and cuddle
with
her!  I know she's out there, will my new Misty be ready for me?  I want
her bad!  And my neighbor knows!

Eric
Camp Bloomfield distribution list!  Family Camp!  Adult Camp!  Blind
children's camps, too!  Just put in the subject line, "Eric, I'd like to
join your Camp Bloomfield list!"  .. .. Want to visit San Diego?  .. Want
to move to San Diego?  .. .. It's the new America's Finest City
Distribution list.  A city, .., that is both blind and sighted friendly!
.. .. The baseball list: eric at pmpmail.com!  .. Also on Facebook!