[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Wednesday, October 3 2012

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 01:35:26 UTC 2012

Well, the end of another hump day has come around, at least for us in North America.  How was your day today? Mine was good, by God's matchless grace and His providential care.  For the rest of you in other parts of the world, I hope that your Thursdays are going well.

Beverly J. Anderson graces us today with her poem entitled "Autumn Smiles," rendered as follows:

Trees are stamding proud and tall,
Dressed in finery for Fall.
Maples wear their scarlet gowns,
Aspens don gold-glimmered crowns.
Meadows, hills and gardens, too,
Sparkle with October's hue.
Lavish yellow, ripened days
Rich with harvesttime displays.
Such delight in all we see
In gay Autumn's pageantry.
As her wonders we behold,
Autumn smiles in red and gold.

And there you have it for this day.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing another good night message will be presented, may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep you safe, individually and collectively, throughout this night or day and especially in the last days in which we live.  Your Christian friend and brother, Paul