[Faith-talk] being healed from blindness

Stephanie naturelovingmom at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 01:48:14 UTC 2013

I'm actually anglican, which uses some eliments of the mass. Although I love the catholic mass and do attend some times. I cant agree with all of their teachings, and also with the amount of child abuse in the catholic church I could never join it... but I love the form of the mass.
In fact, any form of litergy speaks to my soul, although it needs to change every now and again so it's not stale.
Steph