[Faith-talk] being healed from blindness

Snow White Dove jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 03:00:09 UTC 2013

Ah,

I tried the Anglican church, but the hymnal is so expensive I do’t feel I can be a part of it since I’m a musician too.

Also, I’ve been told by various Anglicans that the Eucharist is the true body and blood of Christ, and then by some other pastors it’s just a symbol.

the ones here don’t have a clue what they believe.

the other Episcopal, or Anglican church here is nothing but praise and worship, and there really is no more order to that service.

I hope to hear your compositions some day soon.

Jenny