[Faith-talk] Some thoughts on prayer

sheila sleigland at bresnan.net
Sun Dec 22 02:02:50 UTC 2013

prayer is so important because we know the saviour prayed to his father.
He needed the communication We need that also. Prayer is more than
presenting our own wants and needs, it also involves listening for that
still small voice. Sometimes god's severignt is hard to understand and
accept but he is God and I'm not when I started losing my hearing I was
angry and disapointed in god for letting it happen to me but all through
that time I still knew that he was still providing for me and that he
didn't prove his love for me by what my circumstances are but that while
i was a sinner christ died for me and it really helped me to take a step
back and rmemeber why he came in the first place. christ understands our
pain much more than we can even know and it can bring peace.