[Faith-talk] confirmation retreat advice

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 6 02:41:25 UTC 2013

Vejas,
it willl be okay; talk to the people and make new friends.
I didn't go on such a retreat with strangers, only went  with my church
group and pastor.
But I did go to Chrysolis, a non demominational retreat with some church
peers but mostly strangers. It was okay.
Just be outgoing and make new friends.

Ashley