[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Thursday, February 7, 2013

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 02:46:32 UTC 2013

Well, it's been an exciting day around here computerwise that is.  I spent almost an hour on the phone with a representative of Lifelock, the well-known organization here in the U.S. and possibly in other countries that protects its members from any kind of identity theft, and we still haven't figured out certain things, so hopefully this Saturday I'll be able to do this.  Tomorrow the lady with whom I spoke will call me, and I hope by that time that I'll be able to have a sighted person look at my cursor and see why I can't log into my account.

But enough about me.  I hope and pray that, by God's matchless grace and His providential care, that your day is going well or went well.  Here in the Americas, it's almost time for us to retire to bed for the night.

Today we have a poem written by yours truly, entitled "I'll Try Again," rendered as follows:

I thought that I had lost You, God,
Because I failed to do
All I could to earn Your love,
The way I wanted to.

At times I tried so very hard,
But I'd just slip and fall,
And I'll admit that many times
I didn't try at all.

But as I woke this morning,
My faith was very strong,
And suddenly I realized
You've been here all along!

You've never given up on me,
So now I'll try to do
My very best to earn Your love,
And prove my love for You!

And there you have it for today.  If you'd like to hear me read this poem along with a little testimony that goes along with it, come into the Seasons of Refreshing Fellowship between 7 and 9 p.m. tomorrow night, and you'll hear it.  Just download the small TC conference client and, after you've done that, point your browser to the Coffee House of Worship Room, enter your username, and come in.  The website is http://www.seasonsofrefreshing.net.

And now may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe, individually and collectively, throughout this night or day and especially in these last days in which we live.  Your Christian friend and brother, Paul