[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 02:47:58 UTC 2013

Hello and good day, morning, afternoon or evening to all my fellow saints of the Most High God, no matter where in this world you happen to live.  I just hope and pray that, by God's matchless grace and His providential care, that your mornings, afternoons or evenings are going well, and that we in North America had a good day today.

We have a poem by an unnamed author, but, even though it's a bit late judging from its content, I hope you will enjoy reading it.  Entitled "Happy New Year," it is rendered as follows:

As the old year ends and the new year starts,
Our prayer is, Lord, that You will fill our hearts.
With You as our Guide, we won't lose our way,
Upon You, our cares and our burdens we lay.

When faced with temptation, help us to stay true,
We're asking for courage to always serve You.
Whatever events the new year may hold,
Let's face them together, just like times of old.

>From year unto year, let our lights for You burn,
Till that happy new year when we know You'll return.

And there you have it for today from an unnamed author.  Hope it ministered to your spirits.

And now may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe, individually and collectively, throughout this night or day and especially in these last days in which we live.  Your Christian friend and brother, Paul