[Faith-talk] The subject which noone talks about.

Doris and Chris chipmunks at gmx.net
Sun Nov 17 05:00:21 UTC 2013

Dear Ms. Linda,

I looked at your mail headers here and saw thatt you are one of the
select few who use a real email client! *g* I use the same version of
Eudora as I do and can thus do the same as myself.

Mustafa has his own mail folder on my box and filtering into a
specific mail folder is the same as filtering directly to trash -
which is exactly what the "blocking" function in Outlook Express and
some other email clients does.

I do not know why Mustafa has chosen to reply to me personally but he
has been polite and respectful.

We all have probably encountered those who just seem to be out to
fight. None of such crap with Mustafa. I found him a nice guy who is
genuinely intersted in his cause. I do not know if he would convert
to christianity as he says if he was convinced it is God'sway for him
or not but he to me seems just as dedicated two witness to his faith
and to God as Dedicated Christian witnesses are.

On banquet day I am sure God will sort it all out and I am also sure
that all of us will be in for a surprise or two or more ... *smile*

In His grip!

Doris