[Faith-talk] The subject which noone talks about.

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 06:49:07 UTC 2013

Well because typicly when you email to a list of people you may expect to be
able to hear other peoples responses to that email in order to create a
dialog of the different views. When you hit reply to a message that has been
sent to a group of people you are able to have your message reply to
everybody, but he hides that part and it doesn't allow the different
perspectives to be able to be exchanged within the group of people he feels
that he wants to evangelise.
God bless his heart for his persistance, I am glad that most of the
Christians have not unloaded the same amunission against his faith, because
I find that gets no where, I mean, for every email that is sent to critasize
Christianity just as many could be sent back about his faith. I do seek to
clerify his misconseptions about things that I feel he has completely
backwards, but I haven't seen him acknowledge any point I or others have
ever made in defence of the scriptures or Christianity, but I could be wrong
in my observation, Lord knows.
In His loving grip