[Faith-talk] blind sence child birth.

Andrew andrewjedg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 16:44:00 UTC 2013

I have the same problem as you debby I been struggling with the bible
I  in fact hardly get into it I  as well when I pray feel like I am
just not hearing from god and that he is separated from me type of
thing like the wall is there.
As far as churches go  large churches you can get very lost in them
and not noticed things like that.    I get tired of people not truly
reaching out to each other and I experienced that at a previous church
the pastor basically wouldn't understand that I wanted to do stuff.
and he said to me  there is nothing for me that type of thing but to
top it off  there was allot of drama in the church in the last few
months so finally I said enough is an enough and I got out of there
some people seemed to try to pull me in over the  stuff going on
because of my experiences but I felt it best I got out  out of there
until this settled but I am attending else where  where it is drama
free.   and I feel like this previous church wouldn't even let my try
my hands at some things to me that is how  you find  your place is by
stepping out and trying but  pastors there seemed to just say we will
find you something just to brush me off that is how I felt  one pastor
I kept calling him and leaving messages but he finally told me in the
end  at an amusement park while waiting for a coaster that he could
not even get greeting thing started for example I felt like saying to
him  "you did not even give me a try h who are you to say I couldn't
do that  I can't do that" I put in quotes what I felt like saying.
that is the part that is so sick really when the people with
disabilities get pushed to the back pew basically.  that is my rant on
the topic.  debby I will be emailing you more information pertaining
the site  site soon.

On 9/4/13, Debby Phillips <semisweetdebby at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I hope you don't mind that I am replying to you privately.  It is true
> that I have a HUGE disappointment, and a lot of anger.  I am actually afraid
> that I can't find my way back to God again.  When I try and pray, it is like
> there is this terrible high wall that surrounds me, except for when I need
> something.  What a childish way to approach The Lord after all He has done
> for me.  But it's where I'm at right now.  When I try to read the Bible, my
> mind wanders away.  Interestingly enough, I have been reading two novels, In
> This House of Brede, which is mainly onbe woman's story as she enters a
> Benedictine monastery, and the other is about an Order of nuns called
> Bethanie and the life of a woman who comes out of a life of prostitution and
> joins the women of Bethanie.  I have no idea why I chose to read those
> particular books at this time.
>
> I must have some desire for The Lord deep iunside me because when Iset up my
> Pandora recently I chose several Christian stations.  If you don't mind
> praying for me I would appreciate it.    Blessings,    Debby
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Sep 3, 2013, at 10:47 PM, "Poppa Bear" <heavens4real at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks for your words Debbie, and sharing about that none who impacted
>> your life in such a powerful way. You know I find that much of the time I
>> become disappointed and disenchanted with the Church it is because of
>> something that is going on inside of me. I can say I am trying to lean on
>> the Lord, but if I am honest with myself during those times I feel that I
>> am really harboring some disappointment inside of me, some sin or
>> stubbornness. When I am right with the Lord it doesn't matter if there is
>> ten feet of snow outside, I just want to be in a building where somebody
>> loves the name of Jesus, where I can hear one sentence read from the
>> Bible, one song sung together in public/corporate worship. At that moment,
>> I want to show God how thankful I am for all the blessings I do have, I
>> want to sacrifice my discomforts, inconveniences and all of my silly hang
>> ups, I want to bring them to his alter, I want to bare my crosses. I want
>> to be in a place where I know that somebody has had that encounter with
>> the Savior, even if I don't talk to them, just to know that they have been
>> at the same feet. Just to be in a place where there are hurting people,
>> scarred and broken just like me, full of regrets, mistakes and shame that
>> can only be taken away by the Blood, that is what I want the
>> crystallization of my worship to consist of, that and so much more, things
>> that I can't put into words, but things I don't get sitting at home fault
>> finding my Lords bride. It is like we are all mother-in-laws finding
>> faults with our Sons brides to be sometimes, there isn't any bride or
>> groom good enough for parents, but through faith and love we press on and
> [...]
>>> life.  When she died, I know there were tears, but there was great joy,