[Faith-talk] developmental delay amung the blind

Maureen Pranghofer maureensmusic at comcast.net
Tue Dec 30 00:38:24 UTC 2014

Hi
You know when I started using a power wheelchair I had such a hard time
getting around in new places especially because being totally blind and not
having either foot on the ground I could turn around in a circle sometimes
and hardly ever go straight.  I used to get terribly anxious about going by
myself.  But the Lord in His wonderful knowledge of what we need has showed
me time and time again that I need not worry.  I'll hear someone and ask for
directions or someone will come p to me and help and it always works out so
now I no longer worry.
Maureen