[Faith-talk] developmental delay amung the blind

Christine Olivares rafael4490 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 00:53:13 UTC 2014

Hi Debbie,
Ha I want to laugh because I also have a really bad sense of direction. It is a bit better than my mom’s who is sighted, but my sense of direction is awful. My husband, who is not from my home town where we live, has gotten me out of many binds. And you are right, no amount of O&M will cure that lol.

I don’t have a dog since I have enough vision, and the places I need to go I am very familiar with. But if I didn’t have the vision, I would be hopelessly lost.

God bless,
Christine