[Faith-talk] off topic question

Jennifer Piening pienings at comcast.net
Sun Feb 2 09:52:38 UTC 2014

Hello, I think it would be fine to wait somebody on a dating site online. However, I would not tell them that you're blind in your profile. I would wait until you have a chance to talk to the person and get to know him before I reveal that information. Not only for safety reasons, but also because it will kind of give people preconceive ideas about you before they really get to know you. Just my thoughts though. Jenny.

Jennifer Piening sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/BHgH3cIz-20140202-0446.wav