[Faith-talk] thanks...regarding online dating.

Andrew andrewjedg at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 16:52:05 UTC 2014

hi amy as far as bible studies and things go  I know it is back to
online but   reckommend a safe site ran by tim snider  and it is a
good community of believers  and things but you would have to have a
mike. but it is totally free to join and just maybe you would be
pleasantly surprised how kind it is. hear is the site  www.iccsite.com
 you could very least joine theemail gro upto get an idea what icc is
like and what it is about.
 that is my suggestion