[Faith-talk] Daily Thought for Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Travis McCauley travismac at comcast.net
Wed Feb 19 00:37:43 UTC 2014

Thanks for posting this Paul.  I can't imagine being angry at my God who
loves me. When I was going through my divorce and found myself getting
angry, I would sit down and pray to Him. After I prayed to Him, I would calm
down immediately. I know the right girl is out there for me. I've always
been a positive person. Even during my divorce, I never got depressed.
Starting with God, I was and am blessed to have a really good support system
of family and friends.  God is awesome! With Him in your life, you can get
through anything. Thanks again for posting this Paul and God Bless everyone.
Travis