[Faith-talk] The proper introduction to blindness.

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 15:14:23 UTC 2014

However you do it, you have to help him to see that he has to
stick up for himself and that he has to do it strongly.  It's the
only way to get anything done.  As much as we can advocate for
others, at some point they must be their own advocates.  Maybe do
some role playing with him so that he can get practice in
confidently asking for the assistance he needs.  I know I
probably make it sound simple, and it's not.  But we can become
our own prison wardens, sometimes.    Blessings,    Debby