[Faith-talk] Garden of Delight, part 2. American Muslims.

Mostafa mostafa.almahdy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 16:43:52 UTC 2014

Dear all, peace be with you.

As some of you may expect, this is a continuation of my previous post.

When people lack the proper knowledge, they often stumble on prejudicial thoughts and incorrect concepts.

To be honest with you, and with all respect, I have recognized this problem to be  broadly common in the United States, and particularly, within average Americans.

Most people there are disinclined to be fairly open-minded to other views.

Such as the comprehension of freedom of expression, or freedom of speech.

Noone said that you have to be biased and some times impolite to disagree with me.

Yes, I met with some Americans who are moderate in their way of thinking but, they are comparatively insignificant to the vastly indoctrinated  part of the society.

I do not mean to generalize here.

I somehow am attempting to look at what I may identify as the educational crisis in America, which is a sequencial relevance to the financial crisis therein.

Many Americans did not go to college due to their social conditions.

Thus, their highest degree is what they earn in the secondary public education, or as Americans call it, Highschool Certificate.

They then begin to struggle with life asperities.

Some of them may work at a gasoline station or a fastfood restaurant.

Consequently, most of their information are brought by what they watch in the mass media, or what they hear from others, such as biased Pastors or Preachers.

Due to the nature of American culture and lifestyle, many people do not  read that much.

I do not intend to denounce or denigrate American culture though.

To the contrary, I tremendously admire and appreciate the academic pproficiency of American Universities.

Therefore, I enthusiastically am applying to the Graduat Theological Union Grants of Berkeley University.

  Muslims are an essential constituent of the American society.

One of the most prominent  Muslim scholars in the world today, is Hamza Yusuf Hanson.

He is an American Muslim scholar.

I consider him to be even more knowledgeable than me, seriously.

That is basicly because he acquired the light which leads to the garden of delight.

I adore him, and I really wish to attend one of his curriculums one day.

He is more knowledgeable than me, whilst he is an American as applepie, he is sweet too. .

   Nothing will change in the United States as long as 75% of your annually income taxes goes to supply the warfare industrialized complex in Washignton.

  One of my American friends once asked me;

What do you think Americans ought to do in order to get a better international respect?
They ought to deprive the self-appointed tendency, they ought to reconsider their foreign policy, they ought to decease  dropping bombs on innocent nations, and they ought to substantially implement the principles of democracy rather than just advocating for it.

God bless you, God bless the United States of America.

Peace be with you.

_____