[Faith-talk] Refutation and preeminent repudiation totheZionist subjection.

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 19:27:19 UTC 2014

I think that respect is always a good thing, and also think that it is a two
way streak. Some people have the ability to sound polite even when the
underlining messages and words are made to demean and be condescending.
Also, I don't remember the savior sounding to what we would call respectful
to the enemies of the Gospel, but in short, RJ and myself included, it is
always better to extend the hand of friendship first and try and let love be
the overriding theme of our conduct, but hear this,  I do not want to be
naive either, we are called to be gentle as a dove, but as wise as a serpent
and though some may sound rude and disrespectful, there may be a Spirit of
truth in their harsh sounding words, from the mouths of babes as the saying
goes. As Shakespeare has said, "Sometimes the  devil is a gentlemen." And
Paul also wrote, "The devil may appear as an angel of light." Never the
less, God knows and I hope his light will lead our hearts to move past the
insults from myself if that is what they only are, along with the negative
remarks of others and the constant barrage of attacks launched against the
Bible. If somebody continually attacked my wife or children, what wouldn't I
do, let alone my Savior.