[Faith-talk] Questioning Our Beliefs

Poppa Bear via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Thu May 15 23:09:33 UTC 2014

Kirt, that is a great complement and very humbling. Your words are strait and hit the mark and I whole heartedly agree with your perspective. It is very difficult to try and express such powerful heartfelt beliefs on a list. All the things we talk about are only one half of the coinage, the daily walk, choices, tests and teachable as well as learnable moments really put breath into the body of any belief system, and in our case time and space separate us on this list so we are left trying to use words and thoughts that are often feeble, and clumsy to share our faith with one another.
In His grip