[Faith-talk] thank you all

Christine Olivares rafael4490 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 17:13:03 UTC 2015

Debbie,
I completely understand where you are coming from. I have a friend who is just like that. we get on each others’ nerves all the time and say really hurtful things, but we always do make up. Sometimes we forget we are Christians and act immature or childish instead of being angry in a healthy way. I know how hard this is. Thank you for sharing a difficult situation with us.

God bless,
Christine