[Faith-talk] forgiveness Re: developmental delay among the blind

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 06:00:50 UTC 2015

First of all, I like how you said that it's okay to feel sorry
for yourself, but not too much.  That's great!

I think forgiving the person who did bad stuff to me is, and has
been the hardest thing in my life, or at least one of them.  And
I'm not even sure I've done it.  I don't want to ever see him
again, I wouldn't trust him ever, and have warned others that
they shouldn't.  But I have made progress.  I used to wish that
he would die a painful death.  (I'm not joking).  I don't wish
that anymore, and the other day I thought, I need to pray that he
has an encounter with Christ.  Not like at death or whatever, but
soon while he can repent and be baptized.

I know what it means to have God's forgiveness, but God forgets
our sins and I don't have that ability.  So wow, maybe I haven't
totally forgiven.  Sigh.  He just keeps invading my life, and I
just don't want him to be part of it at all.    Blessings,
Debby and Neena