[Faith-talk] forgiveness Re: developmental delay among the blind

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 15:58:51 UTC 2015

Hi Debby,
Thank you for the message. I think I might be in the same part of the
process as you. I wanted mine to die too at first. Now I still
sometimes feel this way, but I now mainly just want him to apologize.
I can also relate to him popping back in your life''' this school
adult acts like he's a teenager in high school who just can't be
bothered. I know he has issues. Like there have been times where I had
thought I was doing fine with the process, then he'd do something
again. It's good you warn people about him. In my case I don't tell
everyone at school because they might like him, since he likes to act
innocent.
I'm still not emotionally ready to pray for him yet, though.
I don't know about you, but I feel that despite my negative experience
I have come out a stronger person in the end.
Good luck in your forgiveness process.
Vejas