[Faith-talk] Church experiences

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 06:25:50 UTC 2015

Hello Danielle, I'm sorry to hear about your Church experiences. I will say that in my case, my primary reasons for attending Church are my desire to give God my time, I really want to show him that I am willing to sacrifice my days, energy , and even comfort sometimes, I want to show him thanks, participate in corporate worship, try and be an active member of a local body of believers and appreciate the fact that I live in a country where people can still congregate in the name of Jesus, read a Bible and listen to preaching. If I started to focus on myself, or members of the Church and how they view me, what they are, or are not doing, then  I would probably find all kinds of reasons not to go. It is different for everybody so I don't want you to think that I am condemning or judging you, I only wanted to share my perspective with you. I hope you are finding His peace in your life and growing closer to the Savior.