[Faith-talk] Quotes for Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Wed Aug 3 10:40:50 UTC 2016

Hello and good day to you all on this Wednesday, the middle day of the
week and also known in some circles as Hump Day.  I hope that your day
is going well, whether it's about to begin, is in its middle portion or
about to end as you read this message, by God's matchless grace and His
providential care.

Here are today's two quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

It's always better to be at the bottom of the ladder you want to climb
than to be at the top of the one you don't.

The great business of life is to be, to do, to do without and to
depart.  John, Viscount Morley of Blackburn, English journalist, 1858-1923

And there you have today's two quotes.  Until later today when, Lord
willing an article to be chosen to be presented and posted, I am your
obedient servant of the One who lived an earthly existence, died to pay
for your sins and mine, and now lives forever to bring us His salvation
and peace, Oil of Gladness.