[Faith-talk] Weekly Bible Trivia Game Poem for Sunday, August 28, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Sun Aug 28 16:35:58 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings to all my fellow astute Bible students out there.
I hope that your day is going well and, if you read this message after
you came home from your respective houses of worship, that you had a
good time with the Lord and in fellowship with your fellow local congregants.

Today's Bible trivia game poem is from the Old Testament.  If it
weren't for one line I'd have no clue as to the Bible book and chapter
on which this poem is based.  In fact, to complicate the situation, the
author of the book ministered at the same time as another prophet.  But
let's not lose too much time.  You're waiting for the poem, and here it is.

But, at the last, will His house be restored.
Nations will flock to the house of the Lord.
He will judge softly, or strongly reprove.
Able to rescue, or crush, or remove.

And there you have this week's Bible trivia game poem based on a book
and chapter of the Old Testament.  Remember that all I have here is
from Song of Songs to Malachi.

Until next week when, Lord willing another poem will be posted, then
based on a book and chapter of the New Testament, may the God of
Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe, individually and
collectively, in these last days in which we live.  Your Christian
friend and brother, Paul