[Faith-talk] All things working together for good

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 28 20:27:25 UTC 2016

Good afternoon.

On this date of 8/28 what came to my mind was Romans 8:28.  We are told in
this verse that all things work together for good for those of us who are
called by Christ's purpose.

It can sometimes be difficult for us to see how this can be, especially
given some of the obstacles we encounter as people who are blind or visually
impaired.

What might be interesting would be stories of how our faith resulted in
something working out for good in our lives that was unexpected because of
it, and that might not otherwise have taken place.  I don't have one that
immediately jumps to mind, thought I would like to hear the inspirations of
others in this regard, and then I might be able to insert something that
fits.

Bill Outman