[Faith-talk] prayers needed for big decisions

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 16:49:54 UTC 2016

Totally agree with you Debbie on the reader. It has a learning curve and if you don't learn by reading directions like me, it is a bit daunting. I don't know how all the features work but generally I can get it to read what I need. Lighting is a big deal whether it's glossy or not. Sometimes I have to take the recipe or directions on the package to the living room underneath more light to get success.

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone