[Faith-talk] Quotes for Thursday, June 9, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Thu Jun 9 10:36:14 UTC 2016

Hello and good day to you all, my fellow saints of the Most High God.
Hope that your day is going well, by God's matchless grace and His
providential care.

Here are two quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

Happiness is an attitude.  We either make ourselves happy or miserable
or strong.  The amount of work is the same.  Francesca Reigler

A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world.  It
knows no law, no pity.  It dares all things and crushes down
remorselessly all that stands in its path.  Agatha Christie (quote
compiler's comment:  I find it interesting that this quote would have
come from a well-known mystery writer).

And that will do it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more
quotes will be posted, I am your obedient servant of the One who lived
an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and now lives
forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.