[Faith-talk] prayer request decision in my life

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 16:58:27 UTC 2016

Well you've come to the right place for prayer! Many people on here can relate to your story. Your dad is just misinformed but that isn't your fault The longer the training the better so I would go with the three month program. If you are involved vocational rehabilitation at all, I highly suggest you find out more information from an NFB member in your state about your rights and other training center options. Wisconsin does not offer good training and many people are trying to go out of state to the NFB centers for quality training. Minnesota, Colorado, and Louisiana have y blindtraining centers run almost exclusively blind who incidentally are married, have kids, and don't live on SSDI.

Keep the faith and believing that there is more out there for you!

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone