[Faith-talk] 5/20/16 Wisdom Gems and Pearls

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Fri May 20 11:51:14 UTC 2016

Hello and greetings to all my fellow saints of the Most High God, and
even those who aren't.  Hope you all are doing well today, by God's
matchless grace and His providential care.

Here are today's wisdom gems and pearls for your consideration,
pondering and reflection.

Witnessing is not just something a Christian says, but what a Christian
is.  Richard C. Halverson (quote compiler's comment:  And I might add
how his/her life reflects their calling, both in front of God and the
neighborhood in which they live).

Wherever God sends us, He comes alongside us.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of our
heavenly King-Father and saints of the Most High God, are your wisdom
gems and pearls for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more of
the same will be posted tomorrow, I am your obedient servant of the One
who lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and
now lives forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Oil of Gladness.