[Faith-talk] Sharing blindness skills at church

Chad Nelson wi9hf at att.net
Tue Oct 4 13:02:05 UTC 2016

Hi Bill, Chad here, I actually had the idea last week or couple weeks ago about doing that and it's going to happen sometime in November. I just got sick of people dragging me around and doing things for me without asking, so I had the idea of this discussion that we will have. Ericka will be helping me, but it actually was my idea.

Sent from my iPhone 6s plus.