[Faith-talk] Sharing blindness skills at church

Chad Nelson wi9hf at att.net
Tue Oct 4 13:11:47 UTC 2016

I must take back my previous email just now,  The Sunday school  discussion with the kids is not my idea, I think it's great for to discuss this type of thing at church  and it is going to be a great thing. I will try to post that video somewhere or anyone wants a copy of it individually I will be sure to get it to you. I am really hoping that this video will educate people and help them understand that just because someone is blind it doesn't mean they are helpless and can't do anything. I want people to ask any questions that they want and we will explain it and help them understand. But I think the kids and Ericka's Sunday school class get it and they understand. And for the Sunday school, Ericka is actually the best choice because she's great with kids and they respond to her very positively. She will make a huge difference in each of their lives.
Sent from my iPhone 6s plus.