[Faith-talk] {Spam?} Division?

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Mon Sep 5 03:40:06 UTC 2016

Hi Sarah,

I have tried to explain the purposes of the NFB's Communities of
Faith division.  What is it that you're not clear about? I guess
I'm frustrated because I don't know what you want to know, and I
have done my best to give a brief overview.

Of course there are still issues of blind people not being
welcome or getting the materials they need.  We can't help those
we don't know about.  We can't advocate for what we don't know
about.  We can't contact your church leaders if we don't know
there's a problem.  Um, that's what we're here for!

Blessings,

Linda