[Faith-talk] {Spam?} Division?

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 13:16:35 UTC 2016

Sarah, I agree with you 100 percent.  I've left churches because of that.
There is not a good way to describe that to folks who are sighted, and I really don't want to beg to go to lunch every day, so I just quit going until I got hooked up with Uber.
I just couldn't get myself pumped enoughto do that.
 Also, I had a 5000 member church, one with an actualy elevator in the church, an elevator need I say it again, tell me that they couldn't sen dsomeone to pick my up on Sundays.  The cab ride would have been astronomically expensive just to get there, and of course, doubled, on the way back.  But the lunch thing, as well  as attempting to be an actual member of social activities in the church is really depressing.  I've had the same church members talking about how a group of them got together. Now, I don't expect everyone to call everytime, but I do expect to find my way to become a part of a group of people somehow who do call more often times than not.
If it did happen, it was for the very brief honeymoon time at the beginning which cam sometimes occur.
I've been in and out of many churches; this was a pattern that nearly always repeated itself, but I learned to just leave before I could get really disappointed.

 Justin