[Faith-talk] {Spam?} RE: Quotes for Monday, September 12, 2016

Paul Smith paulsmith at samobile.net
Wed Sep 14 21:10:09 UTC 2016

Marianne, you've come to the right place, as many members can relate to
your situation, and I hope they will come forward to help you or at
least to give you some practical down-to-earth advice.  Like you I also
like taking walks; in fact this weekend the undersigned, my pastor of
Calvary Morning Light, a Calvary Chapel congregation, Jason Meyerson
and another church member are going to a Calvary Chapel men's Bible
conference in Middleburg in northern Virginia, and I hope to be able to
meet up with at least one person with whom I can continue in contact.
Anyway, Marianne, will pray that God, in His way, will and time can
connect you with some genuine Christians who will consider you as an
ordinary person outside of the blindness thing.  Paul