[Faith-talk] {Spam?} RE: Quotes for Monday, September 12, 2016

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 17:24:28 UTC 2016

Debbie's right. Even friendship like your relationship with your life partner is a give and take thing. If you have a way to find out what's going on in the church, contact that leader and tell them hey I'd like to attend such and such but need a ride. That might get things started. They may just be having a walk like CROP walk or something. That usually happens in October. You may not have time to raise money, but walking in solidarity would be something you would enjoy and they would get a chance to see how independent you are. Most places are looking for volunteers on committees so if you call up that later and say hey I'd like to be a part of the Sunday school or social ministry or whatever they'll be happy to take you! I had to work up to getting involved in things too. But it started out being usher, being a helper in Sunday school to later on leading Sunday school classes for both adults and kids reading in church and serving on committees. I was even asked to be on church council which I happily declined. Too much politics! So there's a lot of hope for you it just takes time. You just have to keep planting that mustard seed over and over sometimes. LOL

Ericka Short
1750 Fordem Ave. #508
Madison. WI. 53704
608-665-3170