[Faith-talk] Points

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Tue Aug 22 22:35:44 UTC 2017

Bill, the best way to get your hands to work properly to do
anything, including reading Braille, is to practice.  Some blind
people read with more than one finger, making them read faster, I
think.  I never learned to read that way, but just use my index
fingers.

On the Important to Remember subject, which was, I think, Sarah's
response to my message Friday evening about the state we're in, I
remembered that, and did not bash anyone who did not vote as I
did.  All I did was express my thoughts on the matter, mainly
talking about where we are now as a nation.  Of course Christians
voted for both candidates, and Christians didn't vote at all.  I
never said anything negative about anyone, so, yes, I remembered,
and still do!

Blessings,

Linda