[Faith-talk] Points

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 23 14:59:25 UTC 2017

Hi, Linda.

I'm glad to have your feedback.

I was only speaking generally, not directing criticism at you specifically,
as I haven't seen your original message yet.

My biggest issue with my hands has been coordination, though it's been good
enough for typing.  I have had some difficulty with coordinating multiple
fingers such as playing a keyboard, though I have one I play with
occasionally.  I've also had trouble with applying the right amount of
pressure.  I tend to hold a pen or pencil tightly, more so than normal,
otherwise it tends to slip out of my hand and not be in control; I've had
that problem since I began writing in kindergarten.

Bill