[Faith-talk] Dilemma

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 19:05:04 UTC 2017

OK, the choir excepted. OK, that's not an option. But, when I can't even get word to the hymns. Are you kidding me?

I may as will sit there and do nothing. I could do that on EWTN, not have to worry about ride, and have a Eucharist brought to me.

Another friend of mine goes to whatever. She decides to go to at her whim every Sunday, so, well, there's that. And, she requires it to be a Catholic pope-based church. The Orthodox Catholic church that I found is not. They believe in the same stuff, but it is not Catholic and the diocese. So, my friend would not be happy about that.

I can't even find the number at this point I found it once :-) but you know how that goes, it could be hit or miss sometimes. Anyhow, I'll still keep trying. But, I don't even get to be a part of one. Unless it's for Latin. Then I get to be a part of it something. But, I guess I just don't see the point, going to mass and for filling your duty and leaving and going home. No, that's just not what I believe in. I don't know, maybe people don't understand. But, I was raised protestant, and no, I do not want to go back there. But, I was raised with fellowship, you didn't normally just go to service and take off. You got to know people. You went to fellowship which is how you get to know people. Anyhow, does that make sense? And I can't even get him no matter what church I go to. That even if I go to the same Catholic Church. Every week, I have everyone of them and I've asked all of them to help me with payment of hymns. And they say it is it their responsibility, including the Cathedral, where the bishop says mass.

I guess I feel like I don't matter. Why go somewhere where I don't matter. I just sit there. And the songs that are normally song like the alleluia and stuff, I don't know if you've noticed since you're a choir director though that most churches don't sing the wrong ones. All of them sing different melodies! Isn't that funny? I think it is. Are used to not be that way when I started the Catholic Church in the 90s, you pretty much could go even though it was an English regular mass, they pretty much saying to send the same melody for each thing every church :-) now we've all got different melodies. Everybody does their own thing :-) which I guess is cool. So, I guess it doesn't make sense. Maybe I should just go and deal. But, I don't know, like I said, EWTN could be easier. The Eucharist give

And, yeah I can go to a Lutheran, or Episcopalian church, but I absolutely will not go to her church were acting gay people can be priests pastors and bishops, won't happen. I don't know when I got so traditional, I was so not in my 20s, and even early 30s. When did I get old and traditional? I don't remember when that happened :-)

Anyone can chime in, but, those people who are not able to sing or anything in a church, we have because there is no ability to, and of course, some churches don't always sing the same songs over and over, you guys have felt that way too. Did anybody feel left out.

The Dallas has them is good, don't get me wrong, but, I'm not sure that my friend will be happy about taking me to the Orthodox Catholic church because it's not a Roman Catholic diocese church. Anyhow, that's the way it goes :-) what would you think. And smile, regardless of what I say, have a great day. And God bless us all

Jenny