[Faith-talk] Bluetooth Keyboard?

sarah at sarahblakelarose.com sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
Tue May 30 03:01:23 UTC 2017

Hi, Jenny.

Your post comes across very crossly and doesn't make me feel much like answering you. Your failure to proof your spelling also makes it very difficult for me to read your message and figure out what you are saying. However, I am going to take a moment and respond anyway. In the future please do the rest of us the courtesy of proofing your posts. It will help us to understand your posts better. For instance, your post includes the words "wine person" when you obviously meant "blind person". There are ways to take care of this even if you are using Voiceover.

As a consumer, it is your responsibility to research the technology you buy. Sometimes that means using Google to find out information as well as asking questions and reading reviews. If you post cranky messages on email lists about why Google isn't a good source of information for you, the rest of the people on the list will just ignore you. You would be surprised what you can learn by reading reviews on Amazon. Sighted people also have concerns about dust and lint getting in their technology, want to know how durable it is, how it feels when it is unfolded on their laps, carry it in their purses with other items, etc. So if you are not getting the responses you want from blind people, stretch your world a bit. You might find you have something in common with sighted people after all. As a matter of fact, when evaluating most of my computer technology, I have bought it based on reviews from sighted people about how long it lasts, how the battery life is, whether it breaks easily, etc. What do you know! We have a lot of common interests.