[Faith-talk] Article I Shared

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Fri Sep 29 15:32:37 UTC 2017

Hi Sandra,

I shared that article because of previous discussions we have had
here.  Christians should speak out about other sins, and many do.
Also, most Christians love the sinner, but hate the sin.

Many in our world today believe that, if it is accepted in our
society, it isn't sin, and our government often encourages it.
For example, people who live on SSI or SSDI are encouraged to
live together rather than marry because, if they marry, they will
lose some of that income.  People living in government housing,
if they want a bigger apartment, are encouraged to have children
out of wedlock in order to get that bigger apartment.  We live in
a Godless nation, and its up to the Godly in this nation to speak
up.  Most don't, and will not.

Blessings,

Linda