[Faith-Talk] Quick Responses

sheila leigland sheila.leigland at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 22:12:10 UTC 2019

t these are great points. It is so important to be in church on a
regular basis because firstly this is what the Lord expects of us and
secondly people don't get to know those of us and what we are capable
of, if, we choose not to be there and also if disagreements happen we
need to take any responsibility for our part of the problem and have
courage enough to speak with the church leadership in a loving and
respectful way in other words, treat others the way you want to be treated.