[Faith-Talk] Quick Responses

andrew edgcumbe rollercoasterman86 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 22:48:07 UTC 2019

i know the thing is this what if i am not reached out to and not
alloud to do anythig serve and stuff and do things with a given church
 as i have had those experiences.  as i think blindness people don't
get reached out to i never get calls or anything a church body needs
to reach out to each other and i have not found church to be that way
so i don't stay in any particular church i get tired of way people act
towards me just because i am blind and treat me like i can't do
anything.