[Faith-Talk] Faith, Blindness and elderly grandparents

BRUCE&JOY BRESLAUER breslauerj at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 17:08:10 UTC 2021

Sounds like you have a plateful.
We will pray for you.
In addition, perhaps some of these resources might help.

https://www.alz.org

https://www.helpguide.org > alzheimers-dementia-aging

https://www.acl.gov

Caregiver's Guide to Understanding Dementia Behaviors ...
https://www.caregiver.org > resource > caregivers-guide...

Wisconsin Alzheimer's Family & Caregiver Support Program
https://www.payingforseniorcare.com > Wisconsin

Wisconsin - Alzheimer's Association https://www.alz.org > wi

Dementia/Memory Care - Rock County Wisconsin https://www.co.rock.wi.us > adrc >
dementia-care

When my husband had cancer, we got in touch with the American Cancer Society
and they helped us arrange free local rides with a cancer survivor to and from
the doctor for daily radiation treatments.

It may be that there is a support group or a local organization that you can
contact that can help.

I know this can be overwhelming.  I hope some of these suggestions or others
you might find online can be of assistance.  I know transportation is a big
deal, but lots of other people don't drive and I'm sure there are allowances
for that.  Moving on top of this has to be stressful as well.  Will you be able
to find a church near where you will live?

I guess one thing at a time.

Keeping you and your situation in prayer.

Joy