[Faith-Talk] Church plays

sarah at sarahblakelarose.com sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
Mon Jan 30 05:29:09 UTC 2023

Was there an original to this message that I missed?
I was in musicals as a child and teen but had parts that did not require me to move much. I would truly like to see a church do well with this. A blind person who has time to get familiar with the stage can act well and get on and off stage safely.

I was active with worship team and choir until the start of the pandemic. I was at home due to autoimmune disease for three years and am now taking steps to become more active. My church is getting reacclimated to my activity and I am taking that opportunity to reeducate them to what I can do. Who knows what will happen... I am on the older side of the congregation so we will see how that impacts the attitudes. I am finding that younger people are much more open to ideas about me moving around. They don't tend to see me as someone who will fall down the steps, etc.

Sarah Blake LaRose, D.Min.
sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
http://www.sarahblakelarose.com