[Fopbc] Fwd: Louis Braille Coin Toss At UF vs. Arkansas Homecoming Game

FOPBC at aol.com FOPBC at aol.com
Fri Oct 16 14:48:47 UTC 2009

The Louis Braille coin will be featured in the coin toss ceremony at the
Ben  Hill Griffin Stadium on the University of Florida campus Saturday,
October 17,
 2009.  This is the Homecoming game and the beneficiaries will be those
attending
 the game.  There may be something mentioned over the radio broadcast,
however,
 that is not a definite thing.  Our thanks to the UF Athletic Association,
 Marketing Department for coordinating this effort in making the public
aware of
 the coin and its importance toward Braille literacy.  I believe game time
is
 3:30 p.m., October 17th.

 Have a great time!
 Judy Hamilton, President
 Gainesville Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Florida
Nfbf-l:

_http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/bluegolfshoes%40aol.com_
(http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/bluegolfshoes@aol.com)