[Fopbc] Fwd: NBP-Announce: Stay Tuned for a New Launch!

Lenora Marten fopbc at aol.com
Sat Oct 9 11:47:15 UTC 2010

Stay Tuned for a New Launch!

After seven years, NBP is launching a newly designed website very soon.

We've spent a lot of time testing its accessibility with screen readers
and refreshable braille displays, and we're confident that
you'll find your way around comfortably.

Stay tuned for more information about the launch in the upcoming days,
as well as specific instructions on how to navigate the Bookstore and
ReadBooks! (The actual ordering process will not change, and your
username and password will remain the same.)

We're excited about the new site, and we think you'll enjoy it, too!

PLEASE DO NOT respond to this message! It is an automated message and your query
will not reach us. Send questions to orders at nbp.org .

Visit us at http://www.nbp.org