[Fopbc] FW:refurbished Braillers BlindBargains.com

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Thu Sep 15 15:19:17 UTC 2011

Hello,

I subscribe to Blind Bargains, and wanted to pass this information along to
those who might benefit or who could help others who might have a need for
this great deal. Low tech, old school, I know. But a classic workhorse for a
great price from a trustworthy organization. If interested for yourself or
someone who could use one, you should act quickly, because they probably
have a limited supply.
Sherrill O'Brien

  a.. Refurbished Perkins Braillers $200.00

  Lutheran Blind Mission is offering fully refurbished Perkins Braillers for
sale at the super low price of $200.00 each, while supplies last. These
solid machines have been inspected and repaired by qualified, trained
technicians. We can accept checks/money orders. Please make payable to
Lutheran Blind Mission. Our mailing address is: Lutheran Blind Mission 7550
Watson Road St. Louis, MO 63119-4409 For more information about us, please
visit our website at www.blindmission.org. We can be reached by phone at
1-888-215-2455. Thank you and have a blessed day!
  Contact: phone 1-888-215-2455 email blind.mission at blindmission.org
  These ads were submitted by users and Blind Bargains is not responsible
for their content.
  5. Most Popular Recent Deals
  Here are the top five posts to Blind Bargains as of the time of this
newsletter.

  Kingston DataTraveler 8 GB High-Speed USB Flash Drive in White and Yellow
for $9.83
  Olympus VN-5200PC Digital Voice Recorder for $40.95 Shipped
  Get the debut single from staff member Kevin Reeves's new band Crater
Maker for $0.99
  Skyway Luggage Sigma 3 Expandable Vertical Carry-On Case, Black, One Size
for $29.99 Shipped
  Hitachi XL2000 Desk 2TB USB 2.0 External Hard Drive Black) for $84.99

  If you received this message from someone else and want to subscribe
yourself, visit This link to sign up.

  We respect your privacy. To unsubscribe, use the link below. or Email
dailydeals-unsubscribe at blindbargains.com. Send by A T Guys, LLC, 514 Wheaton
Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49008.