[Gopbc] FW: [State-affiliate-leadership-list] The 2018 Distinguished Educator of Blind Students Award

gaikens at nfbga.org gaikens at nfbga.org
Wed Jan 17 00:35:37 UTC 2018

-----Original Message-----
From: State-Affiliate-Leadership-List
[mailto:state-affiliate-leadership-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Carla McQuillan via State-Affiliate-Leadership-List
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 3:33 PM
To: state-affiliate-leadership-list at nfbnet.org
Cc: Carla McQuillan <carla at mainstreetmontessori.org>
Subject: [State-affiliate-leadership-list] The 2018 Distinguished Educator
of Blind Students Award

Greetings,

Here is the application for the Distinguished Educator of Blind Students
Award.  Please consider the fine teachers who work with our students in
school and in our NFB BELL Academies.  The deadline is May 1, 2018.  All
application materials should be emailed to me at:

President at nfb-oregon.org

Thanks!